Frequently bought with...
Safely remove food debris and fight gingivitis with The Doctor BrushPicks. Stimulates gums to promote periodontal health.
Made in USA© Prestige Brands, Inc.
- If you are under 18 years of age
- If you wear braces, dentures, or other dental products
- If you can wiggle any of your teeth
- If your dentist told you that you have TMJ
- If you have any tooth or jaw pain, or pain with bruxing or tooth grinding
- As an athletic mouth guard. Product does not absorb shock
- For more than three months without consulting a dentist
- Loose fillings, loose caps, or cavities with no fillings
- Clicking of your jaw
- Jaw pain, teeth pain, face pain, or have a hard time chewing
- Two or more missing teeth
- Mouth sores
- Gum disease or bleeding gums
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems
- See your dentist every six months
- Your same symptoms last even after several weeks of use
- The product easily falls out of your mouth
- The product causes you to gag or feel uncomfortable
- You have bleeding gums, soreness, or other reaction inside your mouth
- You notice new symptoms (jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking) because of the product
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after taking the product out
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 2.45x 5.4
Item Code: 516141
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.