- Works where it hurts
- For sore muscles
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Made in Malaysia
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.66x 3.22x 4.74
Item Code: 663267
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.