Frequently bought with...
- Lysol Disinfectant All Purpos...32 fl oz$449Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Complete Clean with Ble...24 fl oz$299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Complete Clean Bathroom...32 fl oz$479Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner L...28 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Lysol Power & Free Toilet Bow...24 fl oz$299Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $459Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach kills mold, mildew and 99.9% of germs on a variety of surfaces. Powered by Clorox Bleach, this mold and mildew disinfectant spray kills common bacteria found in homes such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus). Use this mold and mildew disinfectant spray on hard nonporous surfaces such as glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, tubs, shower doors, counters, sinks and no wax floors. It eliminates mold and mildew quickly and effectively, and with this bottle's Smart Tube technology you are guaranteed to spray every drop. Spray your way to a sparkling clean bathroom with Tilex. One 32 ounce spray bottle of Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach. Eliminates mold, mildew and kills 99.9% of common household germs. Use on a variety of hard nonporous surfaces throughout your home. Smart Tube technology guarantees you will spray every drop. Cleans and disinfects quickly and effectively. Contains no Phosphorus.
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To spray: Turn nozzle on. To spray every drop: Tilt bottle at the downward angle while spraying. To refill: Turn trigger on spray bottle counterclockwise and pull upwards to remove. After refilling spray bottle, replace trigger by aligning tube on trigger with tube inside bottle and push down until it clicks into place. To remove mildew stains: Turn sprayer nozzle to on position. Spray, wait until stains disappear and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time, or town cleanings. To disinfect and kill mold & mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. This product kills Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus). Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic and vinyl. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain, as this product can react with these materials and leave a ¿rusty¿ stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces. This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking. Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, fabric, carpet or paper surfaces, as they will discolor. Storage and Disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Do not reuse or refill except as described in the directions for use. Refill only with this product. Recycle empty container or discard in trash.©2011 Clorox Company
Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Precautionary statements: Hazard to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.89x 4.69x 10.17
Item Code: 480161
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $599earn points