Frequently bought with...
- $829earn points
- 2/$500 or 1/$329$3.49earn points
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679earn points
- $949earn points
#1 Most Recommended By Certified Athletic Trainers.
- Cures & Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Itching & Burning.
Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Store between 2° and 30°C (36° and 86° F).
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily.
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 6.8
Item Code: 627682
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.