- Begin to see results in just weeks
- Treats mild to severe infections
- Clinically proven
Made in USA100% guaranteed
Adults and Children 12 Years and Older:
- Wash the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly before applying
- For athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 4 weeks (morning and night), or as directed by a physician. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. Wear well fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For jock itch and ringworm apply twice daily to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a physician
- Wash hands after each use
Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Physician
Manufactured for Blaine Labs, Inc.
For external use only
Do not use
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal on bottle is broken or is not visible.
Store between 2°C and 30° C (36° and 86° F).
Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.25x 5.85
Item Code: 628227
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.