Frequently bought with...
America's #1 condom trusted for over 90 years. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infection.
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk
- Nonoxynol-9 spermicide is on this condom:
- For extra protection against pregnancy only - Not for extra protection against AIDS and other STIs
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
- Triple tested Trojan quality
Made in USA
- See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100°F
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
- For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
- Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 3.1x 5.3
Item Code: 455336
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF