Frequently bought with...
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Deeper ribs designed to increase stimulation
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
- America's #1 condom. Trusted for over 90 years
Made in USA
For maximum benefits, it is important to follow the instructions for use printed on the inner side of this package. Failure to do so may result in the loss of benefits of a condom. During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs. Therefore, a new condom should be applied each and every time before any such contact occurs.
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.©Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.66x 3.16x 5.36
Item Code: 455332
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.