Stay healthy, naturally.
100% natural active ingredients.
"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Made in USAMoney back guarantee. For adults and children over the age of 12:
- For use in ear only
- Use 3 to 5 drops twice per day or as needed
- Warm contents to body temperature by holding bottle in your hands
- Tilt your head to the side and let solution drip into the ear. Never put the tip into the ear canal
- Keep drops in your ear by tilting your head for 20-40 seconds
There are no known contraindications. Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects. Store in a cool dark location. Ring Relief Ear Drops are homeopathic dilutions, for details see thereliefproducts.com. © 2014 TRP Company, Inc.
- This product is intended to complement not replace standard medical treatment
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear or dizziness
- If you have ear tubes, after surgery or with damaged ear drums
- You experience ear pain or worsening symptoms
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 1.8x 4.3
Item Code: 903750
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.