- For children
- Alcohol free
- For ages 4 & over
Made in USA
1 877 99 GENOM (43666) Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, Central Time
- Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period
- Use enclosed dosage cup
- tsp = teaspoon, mL = milliliter
- Children 6 to 12 years: 2 tsp (10 mL) every 4 hours
- Children 4 to 6 years: 1 tsp (5 mL) every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years: do not use
- Each 5 ml contains: sodium 3 mg
- Store at room temperature
©Genomma Lab International
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes. Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold: Nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Ayuda a aflojar la flema (mucosidad) y a adelgazar las secreciones bronquiales para drenar los conductos bronquiales. Alivia temporalmente los sintomas que se presentan con un resfriado: Congestion nasal, tos debido a irritacion menor de garganta y bronquial.
|Children's Cough & Cold Liquid|
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 2.05x 5.2
Item Code: 357508