- Non-habit forming
- #1 pharmacist recommended ingredient*
- Child-resistant packaging
*Pharmacy Times - OTC survey.Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor. © 2013 Chattem, Inc.
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.5x 3.0
Item Code: 147682
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.