Veneno De Abeja Aceite De Vibora Analgesic Ointment1.0 ea
Folk medicine has attributed bee venom and viper oil properties as analgesics. This product does not contain bee venom or viper oil but contains other ingredients that are effective as analgesics.
- Adults and children 12 years and older; apply generously and gently massage into painful area until the product disappears
- Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F) © 2011 Menper Distributors, Inc.
Do not use otherwise than as directed. Do not use
- With a heating pad
- With a tight bandage
- On eyes, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin
- Over extensive areas of the body
- On a child under 12 years of age
- Pain persists for more than 10 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- Excessive irritation of skin develops
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.85x 2.85x 2.85
Item Code: 747319
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.