- Maximum strength fast cough relief
- Powerful cough/chest congestion relief
- Thins and loosens bothersome mucus
- Fast relief
Made in USA
- Take only as directed
- Only use the dose cup provided
- Do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 30 mL every 4 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years:
- 12 mL every 4 hours
- Children 4 to under 6 years:
- Ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years:
- Do not use
Each 15 mL contains sodium 45 mg. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A sodium-restricted diet
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
|Cough and Chest Congestion Relief Liquid|
|Serving Size||15 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 6.8
Item Code: 989489