Vicks Sinex Severe Original Ultra Fine Mist spray starts working instantly to relieve the sinus and nasal congestion that often accompanies colds or allergies -- so you can breathe freely fast.
Made in Czech Republic
Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply.
- Adults and children 6 years and older (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10-12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use.
- Other Information: Store at room temperature.
© Procter & Gamble
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use this product for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms Persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Carton sealed for your protection.
- nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- sinus congestion and pressure
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.93x 1.3x 4.53
Item Code: 950442