Dual action. Just one tablet needed. Gluten free. Walgreens pharmacist recommended.*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.100% satisfaction guaranteed Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- Each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2.2 mg per tablet
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Read the bottle label. It contains important information
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from moisture
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
- With other acid reducers
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.5x 4.55
Item Code: 287456