- Lightweight adjustable walker
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Height adjusts in 1" increments
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Height Adjusts in 1" Increments
- Folds up to 4" for Convenient Storage
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Sleek Titanium Color
Made in China
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
1. Adjust the walker so that when the arm is extended, the handle is at wrist height.
2. Depress spring button & slide leg up or down.
3. Engage spring button into hole that provides correct height.
4. Repeat for each leg, making sure walker is level.
Grip Cleaning Instruction:
Clean the grips with a mild soap detergent or household cleaner. Do not use an organic solvent (such as acetone, MEK, lacquer thinner, lighter fluid, dry cleaning fluid, gasoline or turpentine) that may dissolve the plastic and cause the grip to loosen.
User Instructions — Three Point Gait:
1. Start with the middle of your feet even with the walker's back legs.
2 - 3. Place in front of you with all 4 legs on the floor.
4 - 5. Then carefully step forward, one foot at a time.
(No specific lower extremity injury)
With the wheelchair wheels locked, push down on the armrests and transfer one hand at a time to the walker.
(Injury to lower right leg or foot)
With the wheelchair wheels locked, push down on the armrests and transfer the left hand to the walker, followed by the right hand.
For safety, these precautions must be taken when using this product. Before each use make sure:
- Walker is adjusted to correct height.
- Locking mechanisms & spring buttons are fully engaged.
- Tips are in good condition. Replace tips immediately when worn or missing.
- Walker sits level & legs are adjusted to an equal height.
Use only as instructed by your healthcare provider.
Always use extreme care when using a walker. Avoid all potential safety hazards including slippery, uneven or soft surfaces and objects in path.
Use wheels on front legs of walker only with the exception of rear wheel brakes.
Do not "rack" the walker by pushing one side forward and then the other side without lifting the walker.
Use of other accessories may result in improper fit and risk of fall and injury.
Do not use on stairs unless otherwise instructed by a professional.
The use of walkers in water (showers, bathtubs, pools, etc.) may corrode the working mechanisms of your walker. The use of a corroded walker may result in damage to the walker and / or injuries to the user.
When transferring from a wheelchair to a walker, be certain wheelchair wheels are locked.
Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity of your walker.
Do not use your walker if you have any handicaps or disabilities or are using medications that would impair or interfere with safe usage of this product.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in serious injury.
Warning: Be sure all locking mechanisms are secure before using the walker.
Watch Out for:
- Electrical Cords in Your Path
- Throw Rugs
- Bedspread Corners
- Uneven Surfaces
- Water or Oil on the Floor
- Toys on the Floor
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 17.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.5x 23.5x 32.75
Item Code: 381506
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.