- Temporary relief of itching & pain due to: insect bites; minor skin irritations; rashes from poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- Compare to Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream active ingredients
- Do not use more than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Close the cap tightly after use
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On chicken pox
- On measles
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 5.0x 3.8
Item Code: 324082
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.