- Results as fast as 4 seconds
- 2 Test Kit
- Audible fill detection
This Kit is for Home Use Monitoring of Glycemic Control in Patients with Diabetes
- Diabetes Friendly
- Monitors Glycemic Control in Patients with Diabetes
- Accurate & Easy to Use
- 2-Test Kit
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use
What does your A1C number tell you?
- A1C is an indication of your average blood glucose level over the past 2-3 months.
- For most people with diabetes. the American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommends that your A1C should be under 7%1.
- A 1% point reduction in A1C may lower the risk of complications by up to 40%2*.
- Remember that your A1C is your "big picture" measurement. Don't use it for daily blood glucose measurement.
- If you have any questions about your A1C results, please contact your doctor or healthcare provider. Do not adjust your medications unless instructed to do so by your doctor or healthcare provider.
The lower limit of the A1C target may vary. Talk to your healthcare provider about what the right target is for you.
The following conditions may affect the accuracy of your A1C result: Hemoglobin variants (HbS, HbC), elevated HbF, anemia, recent significant blood loss, a recent blood transfusion or high amounts or rheumatoid factor.
Recommended A1C targets for non-pregnant adults with diabetes, according to the following references:
- American Diabetes Association. Standards of medical care in diabetes-2011. Diabetes Care 2011; 34(1):S11-S61
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. AACE medical guidance for clinical practice for developing a diabetes mellitus comprehensive care place. Endocrine Practice 2011; 17 (Suppl 2): 1-53
- IDF Clinical Guidelines Task Force. Global guideline for Type 2 diabetes. Brussels: International Diabetes Federation, 2005.
Walgreens Way to Well Commitment
Support local preventative wellness with Walgreens. With each purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product, 1¢ goes to Walgreens Way to Well Fund®, up to $3 million annually.
- 1 - A1C Monitor
- 2 - Cartridge Pouches
- 2 - Shaker Pouches
- 1 - Quick Reference Guide
- 1 - Overview & Helpful Hints
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Made in Singapore, Malaysia, & USA
† Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study 2012, November 2012
1American Diabetes Association. Standards of medical care in diabetes-2011. Diabetes Care 2011; 34(1):S11-S61
2Stratton IM, Adler AI, Neil HA, et al. Association of glycaemia with macrovascular and microvascular complications of type 2 diabetes (UKPDS 35): Prospective observational study. BMJ 2000; 321: 405-412.
*In non-pregnant adults with type 2 diabetes.
This product is covered by at least U.S. patents: 7,150,995, 7,588,724, 7,749,770, 7,771,665, 7,674,615 and their international equivalents and other domestic and international pending patents.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Important: Store and use at room temperature (64°F- 77°F) and out of direct sunlight. Do not use if dot is red or if the product is past the expiration date.© 2014 Walgreen Co.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.46x 4.22x 7.44
Item Code: 362055
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $879earn points
- $599earn points
- $1049Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points