Compare to Dr. Scholl's OneStep Corn Removers
- Active Ingredient Medicated Pad
- Stays in Place
- Water Resistant
- Removes Corns in as Few as Two Treatments
Designed in United States
Salicylic Acid 40% 100% satisfaction guaranteed
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2016.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Wash affected area, soak in warm water for 5 minutes if desired and dry thoroughly.
- Remove bandage from backing.
- Apply with medicated area directly over corn
- After 48 hours, remove medicated bandage
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until corn is removed) for up to 14 days
- Store between 59 degrees and 86 degrees F (15 degrees and 30 degrees C)
For external use only. Use only as directed
Do not use this product:
¿ on irritated skin, or on any area that is infected or reddened
¿ if you are diabetic
¿ if you have poor blood circulation
If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
- For the removal of corns
- relieves pain by removing corns
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.5x 3.7x 5.7
Item Code: 285295
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.