Walgreens Cough Drops Strawberry30.0 ea
- Features Strawberry flavor
- Helps to suppress coughs
- Relieves sore throats
- Menthol / Cough Suppressant/ Oral Anesthetic
- Compare to Halls active Ingredients
- Resealable Bag
- Temporarily Relieves Cough
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Gluten Free
Made in United States
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Adults and children 5 years and older: dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 5 years: Ask a doctor.
- 10 calories per drop.
Do not use if bag is torn or open Warnings Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and consult doctor if
- Cough persists more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Cough as may occur with a cold
- Occasional minor irritation and sore throat
|Serving Size||1 drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 4.5x 7.6
Item Code: 277187