Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Safe, gentle, non-irritating
- Easily cleanses ear
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.100% satisfaction guaranteed
For use in the ear only. Adults and children over 12 years of age: tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe. Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- Product foams on contact with ear wax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated crackling
- Keep cap on bottle when not in use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Ear pain
- Irritation or rash in the ear
- An injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum
- Recently had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You need to use for more than 4 days
- Excessive ear wax remains after use of this product
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 1.7x 4.0
Item Code: 157161
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF