- Effective relief
- Contains stimulant laxative
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2-4 tablets daily
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1-2 tablets daily
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: take up to 1 tablet daily
- Children under 2: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- Each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg (very low sodium)
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), protect from excessive moisture
Do not use:
- Laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.79x 1.79x 3.53
Item Code: 484739
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.