- Lubricated tip
- Tamper-evident bottle for added protection
Comfortable, lubricated tip for ease of insertion. Protective shield prevents contamination. One-way safety value controls flow and prevents reflux. Safety seal for added protection. Easy, soft squeeze bottle.
1-866-323-0107Single daily dosage Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings. Do not use if taking another sodium phosphates product. Adults and Children 12 years old: 1 Bottle once daily. Children 2 to 12 years: 1/2 Bottle once daily. Children under 2 years: Do not use. Administering enema: 1. With steady pressure, gently insert enema with tip pointing toward navel. 2. Squeeze bottle until recommended dose is expelled. (It is not necessary to empty until completely. Bottle contains more liquid than needed for effective use. A small amount of liquid will remain in bottle after squeezing.) 3. Remove tip from rectum. 4. Stop using if tip is hard to insert. Forcing the tip into the rectum can cause injury (especially if you have hemorrhoids). If enema tip causes rectal bleeding or pain, get immediate medical care. 5. Maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 15 minutes) 6. If no urge is felt after 15 minutes of using, try to empty bowel. Call a doctor promptly if no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes because dehydration could occur. How to use this enema: Remove green protective shield before inserting. Hold bottle upright, grasping bottle cap with fingers. Grasp protective shield with other hand and pull gently to remove. Knee chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface. Position arms comfortably. Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent and arms at rest.Other Information:
- Each 118 mL delivered dose contains: sodium 4.4g
- Additional liquids by mouth are recommended while using this product
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
©2016 Walgreen Co.
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet
- Have kidney disease
- Are 65 or older and under a doctor's care for any medical condition
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use
- Symptoms of dehydration (thirstiness, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
|Serving Size||118 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 1.9x 7.4
Item Code: 941340
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.