Frequently bought with...
- $799earn points
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- For ages 12 & older
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Use dosage cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- Tbsp = tablespoon, mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- Take 30 mL (2 tbsp) in dosing cup provided every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 90 mL (6 tbsp) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- Each 15 mL contains: Sodium 9 mg
- Store at room temperature
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 90 mL (6 tbsp) (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.76
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.9x 5.2
Item Code: 273105