- Works in minutes
- Last up to 12 hours
- Original prescription strength
- For ages 3 years and older
- 30-day supply
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed Adults and children 3 years and older: put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day. Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor. .Other Information:
Store at 4-25°C (39-77°F). © 2013 Walgreen Co.
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To treat contact lens related irritation
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eyes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.35x 3.8
Item Code: 306486
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.