- Gentle, overnight relief
- Small, easy to swallow
- Take with a glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 3 tablets (usually 2) in a single daily dose
- Children 6 to under 12 years: Take 1 tablet in a single daily dose
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Avoid excessive humidity
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- Do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- You may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 1.7x 3.15
Item Code: 504563
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.