Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3%32.0 oz.
- Topical solution USP
- First aid antiseptic
- Oral debriding agen
- Use as gargle or rinse
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Directions For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- Clean affected area
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Apply small amount of product on affected area 1¿3 times a day
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- Mix with an equal amount of water
- Swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow
- Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist
Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.©2017 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missing Warnings
For external use only.
- Do not use:
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-12222) right away.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.2x 3.14x 8.07
Item Code: 911447
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.