This liquid bandage for small cuts and wounds is invisible and keeps out dirt and germs. It dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible and waterproof.
Use for paper cuts, blisters, chapped and cracked fingertips, hangnails, and help in preventing the formation of calluses.
- Clean the affected area
- Dry thoroughly
- Brush a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times daily and let dry
- Hold knees, elbows, knuckles in bent position during application and drying
- For more protection, apply a second coat
- To remove: Peel off or apply a fresh layer of product over dry product and using gauze, rub off gently while still wet
- Cap bottle tightly
- Store at room temperature 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
- Keep carton for full drug facts