Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Salicylic Acid 17%
- Helps Remove Corns & Calluses Safely
- Cushions Against Shoe Friction
- Compare to Dr. Scholl's® Active Ingredient^^
- 1 - Liquid Corn & Callus Remover, 1/3 fl oz (9.8 ml)
- 3 - Cushions
Made in USA
^Walgreens Pharmacists Survey Study, November 2014.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Bayer Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Dr. Scholl's.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply one drop at a time with applicator, to sufficiently cover each corn/callus; let dry
- Use cushion with hole centered over corn or callus to relieve pressure (additional cushions may be purchased separately)
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
Store between 20° to 30°C (68° to 86°F). © 2015 Walgreen Co.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
- On irritated skin
- On any area that is infected or reddened
- If you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the Removal of Corns & Calluses
- Relieves Pain by Removing Corns & Calluses
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.01x 3.44x 5.57
Item Code: 916576
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.