Walgreens Medicated Antifungal Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray, Miconazole Nitrate 2%5.3 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
- Continuous Spray
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists, consult a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails
- Store between 20° and 30°C (68° and 86°F)
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
For external use only. Extremely flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120° F.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- No improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm and 2 weeks for jock itch
- Irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.08x 2.09x 7.33
Item Code: 474208
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.