Walgreens Medicated Corn Remover Patches9.0 ea
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Cushions against pressure
- Includes 9 pads
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- If necessary, cut medicated patch to fit corn
- Apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto corn
- Cover medicated patch with pad
- After 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed)
- May soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
Other Information: Store between 15° and 30°C (59° and 86°F).© 2013 Walgreen Co.
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are diabetic
- If you have poor blood circulation
- On irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened
If discomfort persists see your doctor or podiatrist.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.1x 2.95x 6.6
Item Code: 579757
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.