Frequently bought with...
- $799earn points
- Vagisil pH Balance Intimate W...12 fl oz$779
- $1449earn points
- $1599earn points
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Summer's Eve Cleansing Wash f...15 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Vagisil Odor Block Intimate W...12 fl oz$779
- Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal...1 treatment$2299
- $529Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 7-Day treatment
- Helps cure vaginal yeast infection
- Pharmacist recommended
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
- Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per Applicator
- Helps Cure Most Vaginal Yeast Infections & Relieve Associated External Itching & Irritation
Compare to Monostat® 7 Vaginal Cream Active Ingredient^^
- 1 - 7 Day Vaginal Cream Tube
- 7 - Disposable Applicators
Made in India
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
^^This product is not affiliated with, manufactured by, or produced by the makers or owners of Monostat 7 Vaginal Cream
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Before using this product, read the enclosed customer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
Adults & Children 12 Years of Age & Over:
- Applicator: Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if you have itching & irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
Children under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
To open tube use cap to puncture seal
Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F), avoid heat (over 30°C or 86°F).
©2014 Walgreen Co.
For vaginal use only.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged & fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Symptoms Do Not Get Better after 3 Days
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days
- You Get a Rash or Hives, Abdominal Pain, Fever, Chills, Nausea, Vomiting, or Foul-Smelling Vaginal Discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal over tube has been punctured or is not visible.
Do not purchase if carton is open.
- Treats Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Relieves External Itching & Irritation due to a Vaginal Yeast Infection
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 6.08x 5.12
Item Code: 635142
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $529Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per Store
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF