- Relieves chest congestion
- Easy to swallow
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Take with a full glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.55x 3.8
Item Code: 137801
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.