Frequently bought with...
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Easy to swallow
- Immediate-release tablets
- Helps loosen phlegm
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours, with a full glass of water, while symptoms persists
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Cough comes back or worsens
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days, come back or occur with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. .
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.5x 3.8
Item Code: 511704