For a Restful Night's Sleep
- Does not contain pain reliever
- Safe, non-habit forming
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F), excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.91x 4.2
Item Code: 609984