- For a restful night's sleep
- Does not contain pain reliever
- Safe, non-habit forming
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not use
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). © 2012 Walgreen Co.
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 4.0x 2.1
Item Code: 171596