Walgreens Walgreens Omeprazole Acid Reducer Delayed-Release Tablets Wildberry Mint42.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
3 bottles inside
Delayed release tablets 20 mg
- Treats frequent heartburn!
- Occuring 2 or more days a week
- Swallow - Do not chew
Three 14-day courses of treatment.
Coated with Wildberry Mint flavor
Made in Israel
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- For adults 18 years of age and older
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
- 14-day course of treatment
Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
¿Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Swallow whole. Do not chew, crush, or suck tablets
- Repeated 14-day courses (if needed)
You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 17 years of age: Ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.71x 4.91x 3.28
Item Code: 365111