- Relieves pain from canker & cold sores
- For minor irritation caused by dentures
- Maximum strength
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor
- For denture irritation apply a thin layer to the affected area; do not reinsert dental work until irritation/pain is relieved; rinse mouth well after reinserting
This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. © 2013 Walgreen Co.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.4x 2.8
Item Code: 278076
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.