Sore Throat Spray
Phenol / Oral Anesthetic
- Helps Relieve Minor Sore Throat & Mouth Pain
- Fast Acting & Long Lasting
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Well at Walgreens
Compare to Chloraseptic® active ingredients.††
Questions or comments? 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Chloraseptic®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Apply to affected area
- Use every 2 hours
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Adults and children 12 years and over: for each application, spray 5 times
- Children 3 to 11 years: should be supervised in use of this product; for each application, spray 3 times
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor or dentist
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Difficulty in breathing occurs
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Temporarily relieves sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.78x 2.49x 6.5
Item Code: 366590