Podiatrist-designed and clinically proven to significantly reduce foot and heel pain associated with a variety of foot conditions including plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, heel spurs and heel neuromas.
The unique structure and shape of the gel pad prevents the foot from rolling over, reducing strain on tendons while providing a gentle massaging action to cushion and absorb shock with every step you take.
- Can be worn with or without shoes
- Easy slip-on comfort sleeve
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in China100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash and dry your feet thoroughly. Do not place product on an open wound
- Slip on sleeve like a sock. The "L" (left) and "R" (right) indicator should be on the upper part of the foot
- The sleeve should rest approximately 3/4" to 1" below the base of the big toe. Position the black alignment mark so it lines up with the center of the big toe (diagram 1 on package)
- Gel pad should rest in the middle of the arch. Adjust for comfort (diagrams 2 and 3 on package)
- Wear throughout the day. Remove for at least 4 hours daily to allow skin to breathe
- Hand wash, let air-dry, and sprinkle lightly with talcum powder if gel becomes tacky
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 3.8x 5.45
Item Code: 286651
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.