- Medicated cool relief with witch hazel
- Soothes and provides temporary relief of vaginal irritation & burning
- Convenient, easy to use
- Each pad: 3.0 in dia (7.62 cm dia)
As hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard
- Can be used up to six times daily or after each bowel movement
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2012 Walgreen Co.
For external use only. When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not insert into rectum or vagina using fingers or mechanical device
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
Temporarily relieves these external symptoms associated with hemorrhoids: Itching, burning, and irritation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.59
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.34x 3.34x 3.27
Item Code: 430427
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.