- Maximum strength
- Daytime non-drowsy
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: headache, fever, sore throat, minor aches and pains, chest congestion, nasal/sinus congestion and sinus pressure. Reduces swelling of nasal passages. Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Questions or comments? 1-800-426-9391
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
Children 4 to under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Children under 4 years of age: Do not use.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). See end of flap for expiration date and lot number.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to reoccur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case or overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper-evident: Do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 0.96
Item Code: 332615