Frequently bought with...
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399earn points
- Relieves nasal congestion & headache
- For minor aches & pains
- For ages 12 & over
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.92x 4.56x 2.9
Item Code: 301213