Nighttime Sleep Aid Tablets
- Sleep Safely & Quickly
- Wake Up Rested & Refreshed
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
† Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product avoid alcoholic drinks. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.55x 1.8
Item Code: 171600