Effective relief of constipation.
1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST.Take softgels with a full glass (8 oz) of water
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1-3 softgels daily or as directed by a doctor. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Each softgel contains: Sodium 6 mg
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
©2015 Walgreen Co.
- Stomach pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper evident: Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.92x 3.68x 3.58
Item Code: 934228
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.