- Improves appearance of damaged skin
- Reusable and washable
- See results in as little as 4 weeks
Self-adhesive sheets with transparent backing for comfortable, discreet use. Specialty scar treatment for scars from: cuts and scrapes, burns, acne, stretch marks, and general and cosmetic surgery. Permanent scar reduction.
Walgreens Silicone Scar sheets are indicated for use in improving the appearance of raised and discolored scarring and damaged skin. Each sheet is self-adhesive, with clear, see-through backing for easy, convenient use anywhere on the body. Walgreens Silicone scar technology is clinically proven to significantly improve the appearance of old and new scars. Silicone sheets work to hydrate and soften the scar site, reducing collagen buildup to shrink and fade the scar.
- Improves the appearance of existing scars
- Reusable and Washable
- Compare to Scar Away
- Health Expertise You Rely on, Quality You Trust
- Soft, Flexible Transparent Backing
- Long-Lasting Adhesive
- 8- 1.5 in. x 3 in. (3.8 cm x 7.6 cm) Sheets
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study.
1. Wash and dry existing scar or newly healed wound area. Do not use on open wounds.
2. Tear the paper packet and remove the scar sheet. Walgreens Silicone Scar Sheets have a transparent polyurethane backing and an adhesive silicone gel front side. The adhesive silicone gel is covered by a split, clear protective cover, or liner.
3. Bend the scar dressing to reveal the split in the clear protective liner.
4. Peel away the protective liner from the adhesive silicone gel.
5. Apply sheet with adhesive silicone gel side down, toward the scar, completely covering the scar area. For best results, wear Walgreens Silicone Scar Sheets each day for a minimum of 12 continuous hours.
6. Remove, wash, rinse and dry sheet daily. Reapply. Replace the sheet currently in use when it fails to readhere to the skin. With careful maintenance, each sheet can be used for up to 7 days, then discarded and replaced with a new sheet.©2017 Walgreen Co.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.51x 3.8x 5.08
Item Code: 385894
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.