Frequently bought with...
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1499Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
For Pain, Burning & Urgency
- Use for Urinary Tract Infections
- Provides Fast Relief
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with a full glass of water, with or after meals as needed
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor
- This product may stain contact lenses
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- Long term administration of phenazopyridine HCl has induced neoplasia in rats (large intestine) and mice (liver). Although no association between phenazopyridine hydrochloride and human neoplasia has been reported, adequate epidemiological studies along these lines have not been conducted
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine
When using this product
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.92x 3.37x 4.3
Item Code: 319674