- For children and adults
- Fast acting motion sickness relief
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/4 to 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; not to exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Protect from moisture
- Store at a controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 1.9x 1.9
Item Code: 501194
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.