Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Promotes Allergy & Sinus Relief
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg / Nasal Decongestant
- Easy-to-Swallow Mini Tabs
- Pseudoephedrine Free
- Gluten Free
Promotes relief of sinus congestion and pressure, runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat and itchy, watery eyes. Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended.* Compare to Benadryl-D® Allergy Plus Sinus Tablets active ingredients.**
Walgreens Way to Well Commitment®. Support local preventative wellness with Walgreens. With each purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness, 1 cent goes to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund®, up to $3 million annually.
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012
**This product is not manufacture or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl-D® Allergy Plus Sinus Tablets.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Thyroid disease
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- Nervous, dizzy or sleeplessness occur
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies): Nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose or throat, itchy, watery eyes, sinus congestion and pressure.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: Nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, sinus congestion and pressure.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 3.8x 3.8
Item Code: 603348
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 2/$300 or 1/$199earn points
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF