- Ages 2 years and older
- 24 hour relief of: sneezing; running nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose
- Dosing cup enclosed
- Dye & sugar free
- Indoor & outdoor allergies
- Compare to Children's Claritin active ingredient
*When taken as directed. See drug facts panel.
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (tsp) in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (tsp) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (tsp) in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Each teaspoonful contains: sodium 10 mg
- Do not use if bottle wrap imprinted with "sealed for safety" is broken or missing
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 5.2
Item Code: 943104