- Pseudoephedrine free
- Pharmacist recommended
- Maximum strength
- Take every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 tablet
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Heart disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Do not use more than directed
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 4.55x 2.95
Item Code: 603347
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.